Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A Good Samaritan Arrives - Let the 2 Hour Delays Begin!

Let the 2 hour delays begin!    Along with what used to be called ( in my day) a smattering of snow.  But is now called a light snow that is tapering off...  

Lucky for me, this morning, a good samaritan ( my son - in- law, Eddie Johnson) shoveled the snow off my porch and driveway.   I heard scraping this morning around 5 am- and just knew it was him ;-)



At about 6 or so, Rita will arrive with my grandson, Lew who will immediately be thrilled because he gets a 2-hour delay, which means he can sleep in!


This is really the first real snowfall of the season and I told anyone who would listen ( very few) that the kids would probably get a two hour delay-I spent a lot of time last winter watching for two hour delays and complete days off.

We had a bad winter last year- here's hoping we get off a little easier this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment